Rami's Rhapsody Piano Camp for adults. (details at the bottom of this page)
Concert-Pianist Rami Bar-Niv Rami's concerts
"Effective and Flamboyant"
The New York Times
"An original major talent"
Video recital(recorded in CA, Feb 14, 1998 on Grand Piano TV series, available on DVD): Bach/Busoni - TOCCATA, ADAGIO & FUGUE IN C MAJOR. Mozart - SONATA IN F MAJOR, K. 332. Gershwin/Bar-Niv - RHAPSODY IN BLUE.
Video recital(recorded in CA, Mar 13, 1999 on Grand Piano TV series, available on DVD): Bar-Niv - PRAYER, DANCE, TOCCATA, SEPHARDIC MELODY (Ben-Haim), BLUE-RAG (published sheet music available from artist), Ben-Haim - Five pieces, Chopin - NOCTURNE in C SHARP MINOR, POLONAISE Op.53, Gershwin - Three PRELUDES, MEDLEY.
Grieg:PIANO CONCERTO in A minor Op 16. Noam Sheriff Conductingthe Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra.
Schumann: PIANO CONCERTO in A minor Op 54. Mendi RodanConducting the Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra.
Gershwin: RHAPSODY IN BLUE (A complete piano solo version,arr. R. Bar-Niv), and Gershwin's 3 PRELUDES, 2 Joplin RAGS(MAPLE LEAF & THE ENTERTAINER), Bar-Niv'sTOCCATA, PRAYER & DANCE.
"Romantique" - Known classical pieces arrangedin 'pop' style with accompanying synthesizers and drum machines.
Saint-Saens PIANO CONCERTO No. 4, Gershwin's"RHAPSODY IN BLUE" with theJerusalem Symphony Orchestra, Gershwin's 3 PRELUDES.
Rami Bar-Niv with the Van Leer ChamberPlayers: Dvorak'sPIANO QUINTET OP. 81, Strauss' TILLEULENSPIEGEL, arranged for wind quintet and piano.Paul Ben-Haim's SERENADE for flute and string trio.
JS Bach's LITTLE NOTEBOOK FOR ANNA MAGDALENABACH.
The JERUSALEM CONCERTO and other pianosolos by Chopin, Gershwin, Lecuona, Ben-Haim, and de Falla(LP out of print).
The Concord Duo - piano 4 hands: RamiBar-Niv with Zitta Zohar: Poulenc - SONATA (1918),Hindemith - SONATA, Robert Starer - FANTASIA CONCERTANTE,Moszkowsky - SPANISH DANCES OP. 12 NO. 1 & 2.
- TOCCATA for piano, Israel Music Institute, IMI 6348.
- TOCCATA for 11 instruments, or orchestra.
- PRAYER and DANCE for piano, Israeli Music Publication, IMP 295.
- SEPHARDIC MELODY (Paul Ben-Haim) arr. for piano, IMP 125/p.
- Three books with arrangements of Israeli folk tunes for the young pianist, Or-Tav Music Publication.
- SONGS (MI HA'ISH & LONGING FOR JERUSALEM), Or-Tav Publication.
- CADENZA for Haydn piano concerto in D major, 3rd movement, AndreA 1013.
- BLUE-RAG for piano, AndreA 1010.
- BLUE-RAG for trumpet/clarinet/flute/oboe/violin/viola/cello/alto-sax and piano, AndreA 1012.
- IMPROVISATION for solo trumpet in C/violin/viola/flute/oboe, AndreA 1011.
- IMPROVISATION for solo trumpet/clarinet in B flat, AndreA 1011C.
- IMPROVISATION for Cello solo, AndreA 1011B.
- VOCALISE (on JSB, Prelude in C) for trumpet/clarinet/flute/oboe/violin/viola/cello/alto-sax and piano, AndreA 1025.
- ETUDE (Vocalise on JSB, Prelude in C) for piano, AndreA 1026.
- VOCALISE (on JSBach, Prelude in C) for piano 4 hands, AndreA 1027.
- DRAG-RAG for piano, AndreA 1014.
- BREEZY RIDER RAG, DRAG-RAG and BLUE-RAG for piano (simplified), AndreA 1015.
- BREEZY RIDER RAG for piano, AndreA 1016.
- PLAIN OL' RAG for piano, AndreA 1019.
- PLAIN OL' RAG for piano 4 hands, AndreA 1020.
- RHAPSODY in BLUE and WHITE for piano, AndreA 1021.
- IMPROVISATION for trumpet/clarinet/flute/oboe/violin/viola/cello and piano, AndreA 1022.
- BLUE-RAG for brass quintet, AndreA 1023.
- LONGING for my FATHER, a cycle of 7 Holocaust and Memorial songs for soprano and piano, AndreA 1024.
- LONGING for my FATHER, 7 songs without words for trumpet/clarinet/flute/oboe/violin/viola/cello and piano, AndreA 1024C (C part) AndreA 1024B (Bb part).
- LONGING for my FATHER, a cycle of 7 Holocaust and Memorial songs for soprano and orchestra, AndreA 1044.
- LONGING for my FATHER, a cycle of 7 Holocaust and Memorial songs for baritone and piano AndreA 1045.
- SHMATEH-RAG for piano, AndreA 1028.
- SHMATEH-RAG for piano (simplified), AndreA 1029.
- SHMATEH-RAG for piano 4 hands, AndreA 1030.
- SHMATEH-RAG for trumpet/clarinet/flute/oboe/violin/viola/cello/alto-sax and piano, AndreA 1040.
- 3 INTERLUDES for piano, AndreA 1041.
- ISRAELI SUITE for string orchestra, AndreA 1042.
- TOCCATA for trumpet and piano, AndreA 1043.
Also published on AndreA:
- Sheli Bar-Niv - OPUS 1 for piano, AndreA 1017.
- Sheli Bar-Niv/Rami Bar-Niv - OPUS 1 for two clarinets, AndreA 1017B.
- Abraham Kolam - TOCCATINA for piano, AndreA 1018.
- William Gunther-Sprecher - JERUSALEM CONCERTO for piano.
Contact Information: Rami Bar-Niv, 14 Hativat Givati Street, Raanana, Israel, Tel & Fax: 972-9-774-4780, Fax in the US: 208-694-2964, Email: email@example.com
Rami Bar-Niv offers concerts, master classes, workshops and lectures. Rami's CDs and sheet music can be purchased by contacting him directly.
Rami's Rhapsody Piano Camp for adults
After 32 "Rami's Rhapsody" piano weekends all over the country, the first "Rami's Rhapsody Piano Camp" was held in Utica, NY in November 2006 and was a complete success.
Participation is limited to 6 people. Camp is suitable for piano players of all levels - from complete beginners to professional performers and teachers.
Camp offers and includes:
*5 one hour-long private lessons with Rami Bar-Niv.
*Evening classes and musical activities with RB and with guest masters.
*At least 4 hours of daily piano time.
*Lunch, snacks, fruits, and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day.
*The nearby area offers hotel/motel accommodations and B&B.
For more details, or to sign up, please go here: Rami's Rhapsody and/or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest reviews Photos and Albums
Links to:Tal Bar-Niv (Trumpeter),The Van Leer Ensemble (Chamber Music), The Rami Bar-Niv Lyric Trio (Chamber Music),Rami's videos on YouTube,